Magnesium is an essential mineral for helping us to stay healthy and is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Multiple health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth. It also helps muscles and nerves function properly, keeps your heart rhythm steady and also supports a healthy immune system.
This essential mineral helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure and is required for producing and storing energy. It’s easy to see why many researchers say that no single dietary factor is as critical as magnesium.
Magnesium enables your body to work, effectively. As the enabler of muscle relaxation, magnesium helps prevent and alleviate many health complaints such as headaches, constipation, cramps, and more. Equally important, magnesium helps restore cellular balance as a result of the body’s stress response.
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Supports protein synthesis
- Allows the body to produce more Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1)
- Helps control stress hormones
- Helps relax tight muscles and improve flexibility
- Supports bone integrity and strength
- Essential for proper hydration.
- Helps to relieve constipation